SOFIA HONEY WAX
NOTE: Always test the temperature of the wax before pouring it onto your body!
Clean & Easy Hard Wax, Brazilian Full Body Wax is specially formulated for the bikini waxing technique.
Why So Many Women Are Buying This Product:
- No longer the need to use strips or cloths.
- This wax is self-Harding wax and you simply pull it off smoothly without the need of having to put any strips on it.
- The Wax can be used to remove unwanted hairs from any part of the body, including the face, armpits and bikini line. And it works perfectly for sensitive skin.
- The hard wax is created with Chamomile; the lovely smell of Chamomile soothes and revitalizes your skin.
- This is the best kind of wax that removes almost all the hairs from a single pass. You can get the remaining few hairs with a tweezer or apply a second strip.
- It goes without saying that if it’s incredible at removing coarse hairs then the thin ones are a piece of cake for this wax.
- This wax can be done at the comfort of your home, no need to go to a salon and feel uncomfortable.
- Original formula Hot Wax Pellets.
- Excellent grip on strong & stubborn hairs, great for bikini & underarm.
- No strips or pre-wax oil required.
- Can be used on all areas of the body.
- Can be dispensed into all inner containers. For example a glass bowl.
- Easily heat it up in a wax heater / wax Melter or in the microwave.
How to Use:
1. Heat wax pellets in a regular wax heater or in a glass bowl in microwave or over hot water and heat until all pellets are melted and wax is smooth.
- we recommend to blow air on the wax before putting it on the skin to make sure that it is not too hot.
- Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth (make sure wax is not too hot)
4. Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
- We recommend that when applying the wax leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal.
- Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check if it has set and if it is ready to be removed.
- Our best suggestion is that you work on small sections until your familiar with the product.
- It is extremely important to text the temperature of the wax before it gets poured onto your body.
- Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin. (If the wax is too hot there is a chance your skin can get burnt)
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past. Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
-If you are pregnant make sure you consult your doctor before using.
- Keep away from Children.
(If it is your first time to using this product, please take a first test on a small patch of the skin, if after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can proceed with the full application. If you suffered an adverse reaction, please apply Aloe Vera gel on your skin and do not use this product in future.)