How to Use:
1. Heat wax pellets in a regular wax heater or in a glass bowl in microwave or over hot water and heat until all pellets are melted and wax is smooth.
- Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin. (If the wax is too hot there is a chance your skin can get burnt)
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past. Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
-If you are pregnant make sure you consult your doctor before using.
- Keep away from Children.
(If it is your first time to using this product, please take a first test on a small patch of the skin, if after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can proceed with the full application. If you suffered an adverse reaction, please apply Aloe Vera gel on your skin and do not use this product in future.)