Filters out particles and viruses in the air. It reduces the wearer’s exposure to particles including small particle aerosols and large droplets
KN95 Disposable Face Masks are considered respirators and are similar to the US standard N95 respirator mask,though they are not exactly the same. They are approved by the CDC NPPTL Respirator Assessments to Support the COVID-19 Response.
These KN95 masks have the following features:
Complies with KN95 standardsfor CDC NPPTL Respirator Assessments to Support the COVID-19 Response
3-layers of Protection:Uses a triple layer of melt-blown nonwoven material to block 95% of incoming particulates.
Secure Seal:The adjustable nose piece provides a secure seal. Easy Breathing: Advanced non-woven fabric is easy to breathe through.
Comfortable Design:Made with durable elastic straps and a skin-friendly, soft non-woven fabric optimized for long periods of wear.<
How to use:
1. Perform hand hygiene before putting on a mask. Hold ear loop mask and nosepiece up.
2. Position the mask under your chin with the nosepiece up.
3. Pull the ear loop to each ear, hang it on until comfortable, position the mask low on your nose.
4. Using both hands, mold the nosepiece to the shape of your nose by pushing downward and outward, while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
5. Perform a fit check by pacing both hands completely over the mask. Be careful not to disturb the position, and exhale sharply. If air leaks, adjust the nosepiece as described in step 3 and 4.